Shady accounts payable

Mr. Williams has always been paid on time; we have the invoices and copies of checks to proof it. So his claims that he had didn’t receive payment “as usual” is completely fabricated. Moreover, per his own written admission, he moved and did not give us his new address prior to us mailing the payment to him, nor did he put in a change of address with the post office, so his check was mailed to his previous address. He admitted in emails to us that he was at fault. The bank charges $16.00 to put a stop-payment on any check. That charge would have been passed on to Mr. Williams, thus costing him $16.00 to get a $50.00 check. Since Mr. Williams’ mistake would be costly, as a good-will gesture, we suggested waiting for the check to be returned to us in the mail; and then as a courtesy, we would re-mail the full payment to his new address. Mr. Williams claims that he went to his old address and was told that the check didn’t arrive. He then took it upon himself to accuse us of never sending him a check. All of our checks are scanned before being mailed out, so we sent him a photocopy of the scanned check as proof and asked him to wait until the check came back to us in the mail, so that he will not incur the $16.00 charge. Unfortunately, Mr. Williams decided to verbally attack our company and personnel, accused us of falsifying the scanned check, and threatened to go to our 75 yrs old customer’s home to demand the payment from him. Needless to say, we will not be doing business with him again, nor will we recommend his services to any other parties/customers. A new check has been re-issued and sent to him via registered mail.
ID

I'm an installer of the "Help, I've fallen and can't get up" Life alert medical device in my area from time to time and have so sporadically in the last few years.

I installed a unit recently, and as per usual from this agency, I didn't receive payment for my services and had to call to chase it down. It's been nearly two months.

The Life Alert Accounts Payable department asked me first if I changed my address. It was to my mistake that I did and did not report it.

Yael of the accounts department (who, incidentally said there are no other supervisors with whom I may spaek) assessed a $15.00 administrative fee and said that we will give it more time and wait for the check to present itself somewhere.

On 8/20 I went to the old address to confirm whether it was delivered there or not. It was not there, nor was it delivered, and I have a lawful statement from the new residents of the old address available upon demand.

Back to square one: I haven't recieved a check as per usual from this deadbeat company, I'm being 'tricked' with lies, diversions and false protocols after-the-fact and anything else but the payment. Period.

I'm a business owner, and my time is worth well more than the measly $50.00 they originally offered to pay on the P.O.

Today I've decided to no longer do business with them as I should have known the first time around. Shame.

If they needed a charitable handout they should have simply asked.

Best Regards

Chuck Williams

Key West Locksmiths and

Security Consultants

PO Box 1551

WestCliffe, Co. 81252

URGENT!!!

Check your emails. Things are desperate at Life Alert so we are back.

URGENT!!!

Check your emails. Things are desperate at Life Alert so we are back.

This is important. If a company refuses to pay vendors in a timely way, they surely won't take care of their clients. Thank you for posting.

View more comments (1)

DEAD,DEAD,DEAD DEAD

As previously stated, we believe this person is mistaking our company for another. We do not destroy our records, and the name of this complainant’s grandmother is not in our system. Moreover, this complaint is suspicious in nature since we invited this person to contact us privately with information about the “deceased” so we could perform a thorough investigation but this person rather post attacking statements instead of finding out what really happened. Generally, when a tragedy occurs, people want as much information as possible. The fact that we do not have the deceased in our records, or any record of the event, raises red flags regarding this complaint. Once again, we invite and hope that the complainant contacts us at wecare@lifealert.com, so we can do an investigation. Family members who are truly in mourning always want to know what exactly happened and hear all sides.
Update by user Aug 22, 2013

I have no clue as to how far back your records go, but this egregious act happened years ago. Back when you started giving hope to the elderly and disabled that "Help is ON THE WAY.

My sweet grandmother who would bring strangers who had no food to our thanksgiving dinners is gone because she jumped on your bandwagon in hopes of quick emergency response. She also moved very close in proximity to the best hospital in Hot Springs. If I can't sue you because to much time has passed I have no faith that you'd be able to locate this information. Would you like her obituary?

I have that information. You clearly stated on my post that YOUR PROTOCOL is to send emergency response. Really??!!! Also how dare you put accident in your statement, I was pretty clear when I stated DEAD because of no ambulance or any other type emergency response was sent out by you when she was unable to respond to your call after she pushed the button.

However you did request by phone that family go over there. Our family was sent to respond which was your responsibility.

A responsibility that was paid for. :( I have no desire to "contact you" there's nothing you can do to compensate my family and nothing I can do to force the issue.

Original review posted by user Aug 15, 2013

My grandmother moved into town about three minutes from the d$&n hospital, she became gravely i'll and COULDN'T BREATH, let alone speak. She pushed their *** button, THEY CALLED HER HOME NUMBER.

She couldn't speak to answer the phone, instead of sending the ambulance, WHICH IS WHAT THEIR SUPPOSED TO DO, they called our family members, the closest being 30 MINUTES AWAY! She was DYING AND BLEEDING OUT WHEN MY BROTHER GOT THERE! He is traumatized for life!!! I thank God I didn't get there first.

I'd probably be in a LOONEY BIN. I HATE THIS COMPANY. My family didn't sue because my mom worked at the hospital that should have responded. She would have lost her job.

This company DID NOT FOLLOW PROTOCAL!!! Their service was paid for and did not respond as promised. YOU IDIOTS!!!! If a person can't speak when you call, SEND AN AMBULANCE, *** COST ME MY GRANDMOTHER, NOT A PRODUCT.

I would give ANYTHIMG FOR THEM TO STILL BE LIABLE FOR THIS HORRENDOUS EVENT! AND THE COMMERCIALS ARE A SLAP IN THE FACE EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE THEM. HELP ME, I CAN'T GET UP!!!!

INDEED, THEY'LL CALL THE NEAREST RELATIVE, SO WHAT ARE YOU PAYING FOR????!!!!!!!! I put this under education for a REASON!

Hello down there, Real For Real, I posted this,I am a female, I don't get on this site for kicks as you obviously do. I posted this because it HAPPENED!!!

You obviously don't know who you think your talking to dumba$&!!!! I can't imagine how pathetic someone's life would have to get to post what you did, it's doubtful I WILL EVER know..... Go back to the squalor you crawled up out of.

Your stinking up my post!!! :grin :grin :grin

Basically Fur-Real is a liar. Don't read his reviews. He's just a bored, lazy know it all with nothing better to do.

@PissedConsumer705472

Real for Real - you are a rude, unfeeling, unbelievably disgusting person to call someone who lost their grandmother a liar. How would you know? How dare you?

@PissedConsumer708863

Also since I can't get a reply to post so the public can see, I can probably get the records of payment to your company from my mother, who works in medical records and never throws anything away. Tell me what good would come from proving that "I'm NOT Mistaken about the service she was signed up to?!!!

My family does not except your apology. The Matron of our family isn't coming back because your "sorry".

Most of the alarm companies hire inexperienced employees that are poorly trained. Most are poorly supervised.

I have little trust in this type of commercial company. Too bad we can't get a service that connects directly to the fire department. They are trained to ask the right questions, make the right decisions. I think a cell phone in a senior's pocket would provide better service.

Perhaps I'm wrong but I'm not too willing to put my live or the life of a loved one on the line with a $7.00/hour untrained employee.

We were not going to post until the new school year begins but we will not let Gaby Gonen get away with any BS. Life Alert is the most

misleading company in this industry and the sales employees are forced to make 100's of calls a day to beat up anybody that picks up the phone to make a sale. Gaby Gonen is desperate, more will follow

View more comments (6)

Life Alert Ads

Thank you for letting us know. Months ago, we ordered all our media agencies to pull the commercials that feature General C.Everett Koop and we were under the impression they were not showing those commercials anymore. Could you please contact us at wecare@lifealert.com and let us know which TV station, in which city and state that you saw the Koop commercial so we can make them comply with our earlier request?

Life Alert
ID

I think Life Alert shows extremely poor taste in continuing to use the image/voice of the late Surgeon General C. Everett Koop in their advertisemenI believe this to be disrespectful to the deceased and his family.

To use a deceased person to sell ANY product and profit from the decedant's.

endorsement is a practice any business should be ashamed to engage in.

All Life Alert subscribers should bring this to the company's attention and urge Life Alert to cease this practice. Perhaps Life Alert does not intend to be insensitive or maybe they just don't care as long as the late Surgeon General helps to sell subscriptions to their services.

My Grandmother lived three freaking minutes from the hospital and DIED BECAUSE THEY CALLED HER FAMILY MEMBERS 30 minutes away instead of sending an ambulance!!!!! I MEAN I HATE THIS SERVICE. :( :( :(

75 Phone calls in 30 days Rude employees

Unfortunately, the calls you are receiving is from medical alert imposters using robo-calls nationwide while claiming to be Life Alert. These are unauthorized, unsolicited, recorded calls that invite you to push the #1 number on your phone to connect to a live sales person. “John” is the most popular automated call that many people are receiving. The recordings sound like a real person claiming that either “someone has purchased a Life Alert system for you,” or that “You qualify for a free Life Alert.” Other calls may say they are calling from a shipping department to confirm a free order or to send upgraded Life Alert equipment. These calls are not made by Life Alert. These are telemarketing scammers trying to mislead and defraud consumers by using our trademarked name to get your bank information. Life Alert does not employ telemarketers or perform cold calls so if you continue to receive a recorded call saying they are Life Alert or the “I’ve fallen and can’t get up” people, just hang up. We know these calls are frustrating; but sadly, we cannot tell you how to stop the calls, since they are not coming from Life Alert. However, we do recommend filing a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) against the number that keeps calling. To file a complaint with the FTC, call 1-877-382-4357. When you talk with them, please remember to tell them it is a scam call and is not coming from the Life Alert Corporation. Moreover, you may want to call your telephone service provider and have a block placed on that number. Since the calls are being made from disposal phones and web numbers, thus making it very difficult to trace, please know that we are doing everything in our power to notify the public and to find these crooks. Fraud information has been posted on the our website; press releases have been sent to the media to inform the general public of the scam; TV and radio news stations have reported it; the Attorney Generals' offices and the BBB have been notified; and a Fraud Prevention Task Force has been established at Life Alert corporate that has us working with authorities to help with shutting down this nationwide telemarketing scam.

Sincerely,
Life Alert
Service
Life Alert Customer Care

I have received 75 calls from Life Alert in the past 30 days. the phone number is always 909-270-****.

The recording tells me I have a unit that is already paid for including shipping. I have repeatedly pushed the button to be removed from the call list. Twice I have stayed on the line to ask and both times spoke to the same person who yelled at me and swore when I told him I was on the do not call list. This last time I told him I had seen online that this was a scam and I was going to report him to the Better Business Bureau.

When I told him that he got really rude and Said I was really scaring him.

After that call they have called me three times a day.

I meant Life Alert, I know the difference. Though the services are all entwined. :(

Stop the calls by signing up on a NO CALL list that blocks telemarketing robo-calls. You can do it on your cell also.

Google it. I even became part of a lawsuit because some got through.

Sorry they couldn't TELL you that, but this company let my grandmother die, so what do you expect. Check your records LifeLine, her name was: Wilma Louise Lawrence and she son longer with us, because you didn't send an ambulance when she PUSHED YOUR LITTLE BUTTON.

CROOKS??? I wish that was all I had to say.

My Grandmother ris DEAD FOR TRUSTING THEM!!!!!!!!! :(

View more comments (2)
Life Alert's reply to:

Life Alert eager to sell 3 yr contract that cannot be cancelled!

Life Alert provides a three-tiered, fail-safe procedure that protects our customers from buyer’s remorse. Our contract is explained during the initial presentation process, and then it is confirmed by another individual from the verification department. It is confirmed yet again by our customer satisfaction team before the shipping the equipment. Lastly, the customer is given time to read through the contract in the comfort of their own home before signing and sending it back to us. Unfortunately, false alarms do not constitute contract cancellation; however we do not charge for false alarms or accidental button activations either. In addition, unlike a security company, our equipment hardly generates any false alarms unless the button is accidently pushed.

We’re not sure who this complainant is referring to when referencing “Command Center” since Life Alert does not have a Command Center. When the emergency button is pressed it notifies our emergency dispatch who then calls the customer and asks if they need help. If there is an emergency, we dispatch the appropriate help, (i.e. police, fire, EMTs). If it’s a false alarm, we simply note it in the file after we talk to the customer. Life Alert would never transfer someone to 911. We stay on the line talking to the person until help arrives. The Life Alert personnel are well trained and known for their professionalism and compassion. We have over 24,000 testimonials from members attesting to our life saving services and professionalism; that is how we have stayed in business for over 25 years (not 5) and is the industry leader. As for our $19.95 advertisement, it is clearly noted in our commercial that is the price for our HELP cell phone.
Loss

Have been trying to cancel my contract with Life Alert to no avail. I've had 8 false alarms with the 911 Command Center and they work hand-in-hand.

Was on the phone with Life Alert who transferred me to Command Center - and Command Center transferred me to Life Alert. Getting the run around that cannot be tolerated. Life Alert personnel are very rude and unprofessional. Spent at least, 2 hours on the phone with both Life Alert and Command Center to no avail.

Would not recommend anyone getting involved with that Company.

They are advertising on TV Life Alert for $19.95 -- when I called I was told that was for outside. The commercial had a women on the floor of her home advertising a fall. This is false advertising. Life Alert told me they have been a company for five years.

Would like to know how many people have been satisfied with Life Alert. A rip Off...

SATISFIED?!!! Try dead, like my Grandmother. :(

Life Alert's reply to:

The phone scam ,by a false life alert caller

These calls are from medical alert imposters using robo-calls nationwide while claiming to be Life Alert. These are unauthorized, unsolicited, recorded calls that invite you to push the #1 number on your phone to connect to a live sales person. “John” is the most popular automated call that many people are receiving.

The recordings sound like a real person claiming that either “someone has purchased a Life Alert system for you,” or that “You qualify for a free Life Alert.” Other calls may say they are calling from a shipping department to confirm a free order or to send upgraded Life Alert equipment. These calls are not made by Life Alert. These are telemarketing scammers trying to mislead and defraud consumers by using our trademarked name to get your bank information. Life Alert does not employ telemarketers or perform cold calls.

Life Alert is doing everything in our power to notify the public and to find these crooks. Fraud information has been posted on the our website; press releases have been sent to the media to inform the general public of the scam; TV and radio news stations have reported it; the Attorney Generals' offices and the BBB have been notified; and a Fraud Prevention Task Force has been established at Life Alert corporate that has us working with authorities to help with shutting down this nationwide telemarketing scam.
ID

A recorded message called me saying a family member had paid in full for a Life Alert system , shipping and everything had been paid for by someone who cares a lot about me . I turned it down , by pressing option # 5 .

Come to find out THIS IS A NEW SCAM TO AQUIRE YOUR CREDIT CARD AND PERSONAL INFORMATION.

pLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!! The recorded message , you at first think is a real person calling you , it really sounds as though a friend or family person really did purchase life alert for you ,BEWARE!

Let me guess, it's John calling? They will never stop calling, many people I know are getting the calls constantly.

So annoying.

Even if you select the option to accept to try to talk to someone the phone just hangs up. I hope the folks running this operation end up in jail or dying a painful death.

I am very happy with Life Alert.

I fell and needed help getting up. Life Alert helped me up, and made sure I was alright before they left. I am very happy with their service. E.G. Webster, NY
Testimonial

Life Alert is a paying client of Pissed Consumer and utilizes its services to proactively identify and correct customer service issues.

Don't Even Pick up the Phone

We are sorry you feel that a direct seller did not treat you or your family correctly. Our direct sellers are trained to be respectful to all customers and their families. We would like to look into this further and take disciplinary action against the direct seller who spoke with you. Please contact us at wecare@lifealert.com so we can investigate this matter. Thank you, Life Alert.
ID

"Marvin Friedman" (if that is even his name)a salesman from Life Alert is harrassing my family. He got angry with my elderly mother on the phone, sent an inappropriate post card to another relative, and sent the equipment even when we said we didn't want it.

Don't even pick up the phone to call Life Alert. You may never get rid of them. In addition, if you read their contract, you will learn that they take not responsibility for their product.

Never, ever call this company. Never, ever call this company.

Never, ever call this company. Never, ever call this company.

I AGREE, NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Life Alert is a wonderful service.

Recently, my mother had gotten Life Alert installed; upon my wishes, because I live about 1 half hour away and would worry so much about her falling. Shortly after Life Alert was installed mom fell in the early morning and by the time she was aware of what and where she was, she was not able to get up off the floor and found herself helpless. She pressed the Life Alert button and got help right away, and they called me ASAP which in return I was able to make arrangements to care for her while she was in the hospital and to take her home. Thank you so much for giving us a chance to try such a wonderful product/service. I will recommend it to everyone. M. S., New Philadelphia, OH

ID

Life Alert came right away.

I was in my room changing my slacks, and instead of sitting on the bed to change I stood up, lost my balance and fell against the couch. I called Life Alert and they came right away. They checked me out and said I was bruised but I should go to the hospital to get x-rays, but I declined. The next day I did go see my doctor and got x-rays and it showed my right hip was badly bruised and swollen. E. M., Latrobe, PA

Eager to sign you into 3 year contract, impossible to cancel

Life Alert does not perform elder abuse but on the contrary, tries to prevent it. Unfortunately, in the past family members have sent in fake faxes stating that their loved one has moved into board and care facility just so they could cancel the service, thus leaving their loved one unprotected. Adult children are under the misconception that their parent can use a cell phone if they fall, which most of the time, the cell phone is not in reach. This is the reason why we require the fax to be on the facility’s letter head. Life Alert is not responsible for your mother’s board and care facility not having letterhead paper.
Loss

My 80 year old mother thought life alert would provide her with peace of mind. They up sold her and had her sign a contract for more than she would ever need.

At that early point I got involved and reduced her contract to the minimum of 1 unit, 1 pendant and 2 smoke alarms. The contract runs for 3 years unless you die or are placed in assisted living with similar monitoring available. My mother was admitted to a board and care with a monitoring system and pendant. When I checked with Life Alert about how to cancel the contract prior to the 3 year time frame they said they needed a letter.

The letter was to be faxed. Their fax machine is inoperable, after several attempts I received their mailing address, they really didn't want to provide it to me. I mailed in the letter and upon receipt they called to tell me that the letter had to be on letterhead. The board and care where my mother is living does not have letterhead as they are a 6 bed facility and do not have any use for formalized letterhead.

After several phone calls and frustrated efforts I finally talked with a supervisor who took down the phone and license numbers of the facility and said that UPS would be at my door in 2 days to pick up the equipment. Total lost time 3 months of back and forth communication. I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you don't mind being locked into a 3 year contract. I cannot speak to what occurs at the end of the 3 years, they may not let you out of the contract then either.

They get the elderly hooked and then don't let them out. Elder abuse at its finest.

My Grandmother is DEAD. The button did NO GOOD, she lived within three minutes of the hospital for a reason.....PEACE OF MIND.

When she needed them they called the nearest relative thirty minutes away.

THEY NEVER SENT AN AMBULANCE, SHE PAID TO DIE. :(

Don't even call this company. They will never stop harrassing you.

View more comments (1)

Can't cancel contract

Life Alert provides cutting edge, top of the line, emergency equipment to our subscribers. This complainant claims that the equipment has not worked in about a year, which seems unlikely since it is in the customer’s and Life Alert’s best interest to replace faulty equipment immediately. We strongly recommend this person contact us at wecare@lifealert.com so that we may investigate this matter.

The charge of $59.95/mo was for a protection package that included many additional services, such as fire protection, CO gas protection, etc. which were purchased by the customer. Life Alert does not arbitrary charge various prices for no reason or suddenly raise prices like the competitors do that don’t require a contract. Life Alert’s contract is a price protection policy for the customer. We agreed to reduce the cost as a courtesy. Moreover, our contract has a cancellation clause which was fully explained to the complainant. Unfortunately, this person does not meet the requirements for cancellation.

Our personnel are fully trained, knowledgeable and compassionate towards the needs of our customers, even to the point of reducing the monthly charge for this person, as well. Moreover, we have over 24,000 customer testimonials attesting to Life Alert’s life saving service, equipment and personnel; which is the reason why we are the industry leader in personal protection.
Loss

The service is inadequate and hasn't worked for about a year. I have complained.

And, I have tried to cancel the contract twice. They won't cancel. They originally were charging $59.95/mo and after calling to complain in August 2012 they agreed to reduce the charge to $39.95/mo but won't cancel the contract. It still isn't working and I am paying for nothing!!

I called again today and they say my contract runs until May 2014. There is better service with no contract available everywhere.

Their complaint desk is rude and unresponsive. There is no way to contact them online.

This company is a scam from start to finish. Totally unresponsive.

I tried once to cancel my contract and was told that I needed a doctor's letter stating that I could live alone without Life Alert, I moved to another city and was not connected to their system for a year but was charged a monthly fee even though I did not have the equipment in use, when I called again to cancel service I was told that I needed to pay a penalty charge of $300.00 for cancelling I sent them the money and they finally cancelled the contract. Anyone think Life Alert is a caring and concerned corporation? Or a Rip off...

Life Alert helped the whole time.

My mom, 89 years old, got up to use the bathroom at 7:30 a.m. She uses a walker and had to back into the bathroom. She lost her balance and fell into the bathtub. I (her daughter) couldn’t lift her up. We called Life Alert. They called the rescue department and 3 firemen arrived quickly and Life Alert stayed in contact with us the whole time. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. Thanks. A., K., Simpsonville, SC

Sales Job at Life Alert

Life Alert is an equal opportunity employer and strives to treat people professionally and with respect. When hired, Direct Sellers sign an agreement that explains the rules and policies. Many policies were set up to protect the company and the customers from pushy sales techniques, and possible fraudulent sales, which lead to an immediate cancellation and customer dissatisfaction. Again, all of the policies are explained in the agreement you sign when you are hired by Life Alert. We are sorry you did not get along with a specific manager, and feel that average people were getting leads they do not deserve. While we do not know the exact details, we feel that the manager in your office was giving an opportunity to these people to succeed.
ID

The job is so easy, a monkey could do it. The TV leads are juicy.

The pay is not bad. The problem is the rotten manager and the chargeback policies. About 2/3 of the people there couldn't sell,(especially the manager) but that was OK, because the management would give them a few laydown leads to keep them around. (after all, they were paying that desk rental fee) I had never worked for a company that consistently gave good leads to very mediocre salespeople.

The manager outright lied to your face and cheated you on the leads you had supposedly earned by good sales performance. They would arbitrarily give them to the CHOSEN ONES. You were expected to attend some very boring meetings to keep getting leads. The CHOSEN ONES did not attend, but they did make money.

They never mentioned the desk rental fee during hiring, training or the first few weeks. They never mentioned the outrageous chargeback reams that they had perfected over the years. You would not believe them if I listed them all! Never seen any other company where you could sell a deal and end up owing the company money.

Usually paydays are happy events, but not at Life Alert. Even the CHOSEN ONES were not exempt from the ream. The lousy manager and the ream policies would have been tolerable IF the leads were distributed fairly. But they most definitely were not.

To be cheated out of what you had earned under their own company performance policies, was too much to endure. But, you know it all comes out in the wash.

I applied for a job at Life Alert after noticing an ad in the Tampa Bay Times. I am retired but felt this would be a good retirement position and matched my sales skills.

The hiring manager interviewed me along with 2 others (together). At that point I was sure this was not a job I wanted. I'm sure they will hire anyone. No restrictions.

Not even a background check. We were shown around the office and there were a few empty desks. They said most employees stayed forever. This was a rare opportunity.

I did talk to a few sales reps. They did say they were there for over 1 year. I did notice the place was filthy and most sales people looked over stressed. Not what I was looking for.

No one looked happy or pleased with their job. No one. I declined the position. I noticed every day since, the same position was offered in the paper.

That was over 6 months ago. Yes, that ad is in the paper EVERY DAY.

Guess they do have a turn over problem. Who can afford to run an ad every day with no openings?

Won't help mom

Life Alert has very strict policies and procedures in place when it comes to keeping a member’s information current, and verifying our life saving equipment is working. We recommend and remind customers to test their pendant monthly to ensure the batteries have not run down. When we receive “battery low” signals from our pendants, we call the customers, and send them new pendants, or batteries for the unit.

We are in the business of saving lives and we go to great lengths to ensure help is sent fast, 24/7, in an emergency. When we receive notice that a pendant isn’t working we replace it immediately, since a life may depend on it. It is improbable that so many things would go wrong. Unfortunately, we have cases where an elderly person falls and is afraid to press their button for fear that their adult children will put them in care facility, or they simply forgot to press it.

Since this complainant has mentioned that her mother fell twice {and our pendant didn’t work in both cases}, it really raises the question on whether pendant was pressed. Please contact us at wecare@lifealert.com so that we can perform a thorough investigation.
ID

She fell it didn't go off had to wait until morning when someone found her . She moved I gave them new address and number.

It didn't work they had to talk to someone and would call back never did . She fell again and had to drag herself out of bathroom down hall way into living room and used her recliner to get herself up. She has black eye bruised arm. They said the would be out Thursday and never came called again said they went to old address and could come out again for a week.

Told them to cancel she needs this now they said she has a contract I told them they are pulling there part to help her why should we have to pay.

My sis called they would hang up on her. Don't go with this company if you have a loved one they won't be there for them