Testimonial

I take a blood thinner.4 a.m.

Sunday 4/26/15, my nose started bleeding profusely. My husband and I were franticly trying to stop it. In desperation he pushed my [Life Alert] necklace and very soon the phone rang and help was on the way. We live rurally and prayed they could find us - they did!

An ambulance took me to the hospital ER to fix me up. You are lifesavers! Thank you, thank you. My emergency people to be notified were, thankful they were notified with my situation and location.

Both were out of town.

They contacted us and we were so impressed with your calls.

P.J.Bismarck, AR

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Life Alert?

It Works - Do not become a distributor It Works "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..." Read more HoWigs - Remy Human Hair Wig Review HoWigs "Subject: returns & refund ME: Message: Hello, I received my wig today, on 11/03/2016. I am not satisfied with my order.  The hair feels hard, looks and feels like synthetic...." Read more It Works - Can't escape! It Works "I signed up for It!Works, got the protein powder and ridiculously priced blender bottle, and when I went to cancel my "autoshipment", it said I couldn't, because I hadn't completed..." Read more Divatress - Fake Bobbi Boss Hair Divatress " I never write reviews, but this one was a must... I have ordered Bobbi Boss Remy Natural from Divatress 4 or 5 times in the past. When I first..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more